Subject: Re: Files Via Email.
From: Tjark Kalow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 13:49:24 +0200

Hello Paul,

   On , September 14, 93 you wrote about the subject 

   'Re: Files Via Email.':

> Thats the way that HITLER would want the internet to be.

If you say things like that you're no better than Alex' mail.

Alex and a few responsers, please stop argueing on the list.
If you want to keep on, do it over PM. And Alex, if you don't
recognize that you've been too harsh, then don't wonder
about similar answers. Couldn't we all agree that software
should be announced on the list with a remark that it can
be mailed to those who want it? And it should also go to
Aminet, if the sender has access to ftp. Little pieces of
code included as text should be no problem. Like this:

Do
  Print "Please stay polite!"
Loop

Greetings,
Tjark

--
This is a typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. A, although
his real name is this:
+----------------------------------------------------------------+
  Name:       Tjark Kalow        E-Mail:  [email-masked]
  Address:    Thorenknick 6
              33100 Paderborn
  Country:    Germany
  Tel.:       0 52 52 / 39 12 (phone answering system)
  Computer:   AMIGA 500 KS1.2 1MB w. 2 drives
  Occupation: Student
+----------------------------------------------------------------+